Skip to main content
- Using thin knife, trim silver skin from tenderloin.
- Mix orange juice, grapefruit juice, cilantro, cumin, oregano, garlic, salt, and hot pepper in gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag.
- Add pork, close, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, make Rice and Black Bean Salad.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct medium-hot grilling. For a gas grill, preheat grill on high. Adjust temperature to 400°F.
- For a charcoal grill, build fire and let burn until coals are covered with white ash. Spread coals and let burn for 15-20 minutes.
- Lightly oil cooking grate.
- Remove pork from marinade, drain briefly, but do not scrape off solids.
- Place on grill and cover grill.
- Cook, turning occasionally, until browned and instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, about 20-27 minutes.
- Transfer to carving board and let stand 3-5 minutes.
- Cut on slight diagonal and serve with rice and black bean salad.