Skip to main content
- To prepare salsa, combine first 7 ingredients. Cover and chill.
- To prepare quesadillas, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add 1/4 cup sliced onions to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until tender.
- Remove onions from pan; reduce heat to medium.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over each of 4 tortillas.
- Top each cheese-covered tortilla with one-fourth of onions, 1/2 cup turkey, 2 tablespoons cheese, and 1 tortilla.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray.
- Add 1 quesadilla to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese melts.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges.
- Serve with cranberry salsa and sour cream.