Maple Rosemary Skewered Lamb
- In a bowl, combine oil, syrup, rosemary, coriander, fennel, mustard, pepper and salt.
- Place lamb sirloin in a half-size hotel pan; pat marinade onto lamb. Toss well to coat evenly. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning meat often, until ready to cook.
- Thread 3 or 4 marinated lamb chunks (3 ounces) onto each rosemary herb or bamboo skewer, securing well.
- Place on sheet pan; cover until ready to prepare. In a bowl, mix yogurt, cucumber, tomatoes, scallions, mint and syrup. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve: For each serving, grill 2 skewers of lamb, about 2 to 3 minutes per side, to desired doneness; place on grilled pita bread. Spoon 1/3 cup yogurt sauce over top; serve with a sprinkling of parsley.