Skip to main content
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the roast in a shallow, foil lined roasting pan. Rub the roast generously with oil and minced garlic. Sprinkle all over with salt, pepper and rosemary. Roast the pork for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine pomegranate juice, wine, orange marmalade, and bring to boil, stirring frequently, until it becomes syrupy.
- Remove from heat, whisk in mustard, and pour mixture over roast. Cook for approximately another 25 to 30 minutes until the internal temperature on a thermometer reaches an internal temperature between 145 degrees F. and 160 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 8 servings