Boston Boiled Dinner
- Stir together well the sour cream, Dijon mustard, honey, dry mustard and the 1/4 teaspoon onion powder. Refrigerate.
- Place pork in large Dutch oven, cover with water; add pickling spices and onion powder. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer, covered, 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Remove pork from liquid; keep warm. Place carrots and rutabaga in boiling liquid. Cook 10 minutes.
- Carefully place cabbage wedges and pepper strips over carrots and rutabaga.
- Continue to cook for 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve pork shoulder and vegetables with sour cream sauce.