Beer-Braised Sirloin Chops With Mushrooms
- Lightly flour chops. Melt butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until foaming. Brown chops quickly on both sides. Remove, reserve.
- Add green onion, garlic, mushrooms and thyme and saute an additional minute.
- Return chops to skillet, add beer; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 7-8 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with noodles, garnished with parsley, if desired.