Saucy Chili-Orange Pork Back Ribs
- Place ribs in a 4 to 5 quart dish. Add orange juice and cover. Marinate 30 to 60 minutes.
- Combine chili sauce, hoisin sauce, orange rind, hot sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Prepare a medium fire in charcoal grill or preheat one side of gas grill to medium.
- Remove ribs from dish and pat dry.
- Place ribs on grill and grill with indirect heat about 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until tender, brushing with sauce several times during the last 20 minutes of grilling.