Pacific Rim Lamb Rib Chops With Stir Fry
- In small bowl combine soy sauce, garlic, hoisin sauce and gingerroot. In large glass baking dish arrange lamb chops. Pour on 1/4 cup soy mixture, turning chops to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray cook onion over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add celery and cook 2 additional minutes.
- Mix in bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, peppers and remaining soy sauce mixture. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Stir in pea pods, turn off heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Broil lamb chops 4 inches from source of heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning once or to desired degree of doneness: 145ºF for medium-rare, 160ºF for medium and 170ºF for well.
- Mound vegetables on plates and top each with lamb rib chop.