Family Favorite Lamb Leg With Roasted Potatoes
- Coat potatoes with oil and place around edge of roasting pan. Sprinkle potatoes with kosher salt. Place rack in pan and arrange lamb roast on rack. Season lamb with salt and pepper to taste. Roast at 325ºF.
- Combine marmalade, mustard seeds and thyme.
- Halfway through roasting, baste lamb with marmalade mixture. Roast to desired degree of doneness.
- When lamb is done, cover and allow to stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve with roasted potatoes.