Skip to main content
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high; cut steak into 4 pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook 2 1/2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Let rest 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together lettuce, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
In a small bowl, combine chilies, lime juice, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper.
- Gradually whisk in oil and any accumulated juices from steak.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss; add steak and toss again.