Skip to main content
- Prepare dressing by whisking vinegar, lemon, honey, parsley, dill, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Slowly add oil while whisking constantly. Hold for later use.
- Pound cutlets thin and apply a standard breading procedure: blot dry, season with salt, pepper and paprika, dredge in flour, then into egg, then bread crumbs. Make sure to press panko bread crumbs into veal.
- Heat oil in medium sauté pan to about 350°F over medium heat (until shimmering but not smoking). Working in batches, add the breaded veal to the hot oil and pan fry on the first side for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Turn once and finish pan frying on the second side, about 2 minutes more or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. Drain briefly on absorbent paper towels and use immediately or hold hot for service.
- While veal is draining, mix the lettuce, walnuts, apples, blue cheese, onions. Add dressing as needed and toss gently.
- Serve one veal cutlet over 1 ½ cups of salad. Garnish with lemon wedges