Spicy Pork Po Boys
- Preheat a grill pan.
- In a large bowl, using your hands, mix the ground pork with the paprika, thyme, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Form the pork into twelve 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Grill the pork patties over moderate heat, turning once, until they are cooked through, about 8 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise with the Dijon mustard, pickles and shallot and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mayonnaise on both sides of the baguettes.
- Place 3 pork patties on the bottom of each baguette and top with the lettuce, tomato and a few splashes of hot sauce.
- Close the sandwiches and serve.